Join us for an especially sonic benefit to support They Dance For Rain’s programs in Nairobi, Kenya. This uncommon event includes a silent auction of original visual artwork, an “Unsilent” auction of live musical sounds, Kenyan inspired food and drink, Jewelry and artifacts, musical and theatrical performances and finally, a dance party!
Silent bidding of the artwork begins on October 29th and ends on November 2nd when the bidding becomes…louder.
Here are key points on the events of the evening
- Performance by Kenyan musical artist Lonesome Bounty
- Kenyan-inspired foods by some of your local favorites, such as FIREFLY!
- A one-of-a-kind cocktail made from authentic African spirits
- Interactive & experimental live music
- Tap dancers!!
- Visual art that is local, bold, engaging
- The freshest news on our work in Nairobi
- Mad Libs Maasai Market Theater
- Dance Party!
Two Ticket Tiers:
Silent Auction, Dinner, Performances, Dance Party 6:30 PM – $50
Performances & Dance Party only 8:30 PM – $25